Chipola Email Setup for iPhones (as of iOS 13.3.1)
- On your iPhone, go to Settings
- Scroll down and select Passwords & Accounts
- Choose Add Account
- Choose Microsoft Exchange
- Put in your Chipola email address in the Email field. For Description, you can either leave it as Exchange or change it to Chipola to help identify it if you have multiple email accounts on your iPhone. Choose Next after putting in your information.
- A new Safari window will open asking you for your password. Put in your password and choose Sign in
- Choose Accept on the Permissions requested screen
- If your password was successful, you will see the screen to choose what features you want to be synced with your phone. Choose Save to complete the setup.
- To access your emails, find the Mail app on your iPhone.